Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I've Got the World on a String...

Ok. Finally getting around to taking over the world with Stacy's World Domination Meme. Here goes:

1) You are offered one superhero power to help you take over the world (or the country of your choice). What would your superpower be and why? I just got done reading a book where one of the characters could not only know what other people were thinking at the moment, but all of the thoughts they had ever had. And that'd be pretty useful. No one could ever lie to me. And we'd have no communication issues. Not to mention it might help me find a datable man.

2) Where will you establish your capital and why? I know it's not very creative, but I really do love Co.Springs and I don't really want to move. So I'll establish it here and people can come to me.

3) What would be your first official decree as a brand new dictator? Why? That everyone gets Wednesday off. Think of how wonderful that would be. With Wednesday and the weekend, you'd never have to work more than two days in a row. In office jobs anyway...

4) As a Great and Fearsome Leader, you will need to have the best people working for you. Who would work for you? What would their jobs be? I'm not really sure what I'd have these people do, but it's a certainty that I would never be able to do without them:
*The Quixotic Pragmatist, fabulous writer that she is
*Sarakastic, helping people find their inner princess
*Max from Where the Wild Things Are
*Hillary Clinton, one of the sharpest minds out there
*My lovely sister
*Sam - She'd be covering anything financial
*Em

5) If you could make one annoying habit illegal in your empire, what would it be? Beating around the bush. People would have to be direct and honest.

I tag - Quixotic Pragmatist, McBigB, Heidikins, and anyone who wants to

4 comments:

LEstes65 said...

Co Springs - great place for your reign. Make sure to enact laws that protect the beauty from all of the idiots that will want to come and worship you.

Sarakastic said...

Your empire sounds like a magical place, thanks for the new job!

Stacy said...

I'm going to have start working on my directness, so I don't end up in jail. That one's always a challenge for me :(

Unknown said...

As an office worker, I'd love Wednesdays off! Great idea!