Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Scars can come in useful. I have one myself above my left knee which is a perfect map of the London Underground.






A while ago, Sarakastic bestowed me with a Rockin' Girl Blogger award. I'd like to thank the entire state of Colorado, my mother, and the Trek company. Without whom, my life would be incredibly different. And super lame.

And now I get to give it out to some lucky gals. And the winners are:

*Coxy for her self-proclaimed prude-ness
*Heidikins for her absolutely wonderful taste in shoes
*April because she survived her encounter with The Devil and lived to tell the blogosphere
*The Quixotic Pragmatist because she gave some very worthy advice in her power hour

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you thank you, wow I wasn't expecting this. I'd like to thank the Academy, my adoring fans and the one man without whom I would never have received this award: Steve Madden.

xox

Trish Ryan said...

Congrats on the award - I heartily agree, you are a rockin' girl blogger. Especially if a seeming accident left you with a map on your knee. You just never know when that might come in handy.

Andrea Jolene said...

Oooo! I accept! Now, back to the nunery! "The Hiiiills are Aliiiiive, with the sound of mUuuuuusiiic..."