And now, my sister and I have decided to participate in the protests organized during the Republican Convention. I know, I know. You must be thinking about the crazy stigma most protesters carry with them. But I think taking part in a 10,000+ people protest is a fantastic life experience. I can't wait! But first we need to decide what our protest signs are going to say. I've done some extensive googling and here are some of my favorites. Unfortunately we can only use four of them so you need to tell me which ones you like the best:
1. How many lives per gallon?
2. Regime change begins at home
3. How did our oil get under their sand?
4. Iraq: Get Out, Iran: Stay Out, McCain: Keep Out
5. Whose God do you kill for?
6. Making war for peace is like making love for virginity
7. Liberty and Justice are so pre-9/11
8. How can you oppose universal health care and be pro-life?
9. Public Ignorance is Corporate Bliss
10. There is more to religion that Pro-War, Anti-Choice, and Homophobia
Or maybe I should put something like JOHN STEWART FOR PRESIDENT in the hopes that I'll get on tv and John will realize we were meant to be together. Or maybe that's a bad idea because the other protesters will think I'm not serious and beat me up. No good.
Anyway, the fam and I went to the Minnesota State Fair twice this past week. Did you know that it is the largest state fair in the United States? It pretty much rocks. Anyway, I took a bunch of pictures and will put the ones from the Miracle of Birth Center (cute baby animals!!!) up today and the rest up tomorrow.