Monday, February 02, 2009

It Might Be Warm Enough to...

Last Saturday, the Twin Cities saw a temperature above freezing for the first time in a month! On Friday everyone was talking about the possibility of mid-thirty numbers and everyone was very excited. Including a favorite radio dj of my sister and I. I'm not really sure how this dj got such a cushy job (she works for The Current, the awesome rock counterpart to MPR, and she's on in the afternoons when everyone is listening to the radio) because she's always saying really awkward things. Friday saw a new high in awkwardness though. She was talking about the weather and her plans for the weekend when she said, "It might even be warm enough to urinate outside tomorrow." Crickets.... It was silent for a few seconds before she added, "For my dog." I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

glad she clarified! :) hope you guys get some warmer weather soon!

Sarakastic said...

My laptop almost fell on the floor because I was laughing so hard.

xxxx said...

Ha ha ha ... that is awesome!

Incognito_one said...

Ha Ha! That is brilliant!

Jill said...

I so badly needed a laugh tonight. Thanks for sharing!!