Thursday, June 28, 2007

jeepers!

I don't know what my problem is lately, but i've been feeling large amounts of anti-boy frustration lately. it's not breaking news, but jeepers (my new favorite word) they sure can be infuriating. at least half of my close friends are having boy trauma at the moment and i just don't understand so many guys of my generation can be so... not with it. get it together guys. on a lighter note, you should visit the fabulous Vermillion Vixon's site and read her response to an article about what guys/gals should have accomplished by the age of 21.

1 comment:

Trish Ryan said...

It's nice to have some inspiration to ward off the frustration. It does seem like something is in the air; even the big pop stars all have albums out about the guys that broke their hearts.