Monday, July 14, 2008

Adventures of the Deranged Kitty

I had my suitcase out on my bed today and found out my cat has a serious attraction to it. He climbed onto it and started thrashing all over it. Weird deranged kitty. I photographed the love-fest.





Another deranged kitty scene happened yesterday. My brother was cleaning out Kitty's litter box and his back made a perfect horizontal for the kitty to jump onto and attack. Like so:


Kitty says, "Take THAT for cleaning out my box! Hsssss!"

5 comments:

Stacy said...

My cat loves to sleep on my suitcase. The next time I use it, I'll have to clean approximately a pound of cat hair off of it.

Sarakastic said...

Your artist's rendering makes me laugh

L Sass said...

Your paint skillz are outstanding!

Unknown said...

love the visual of the attack! i feel like i was there... :)

Kelley said...

WOW! That cat looks so much like mine and she is also a freak for suitcases.