Monday, October 16, 2006

No more OChem! Ever!

First things first. Today I turned in my last lab report for my advanced organic chem lab. That means that after suffering through two OChem classes and three labs, I am finally done with it! Done Done Done!

Time to celebrate, I mean, errr... study for my inorganic test tomorrow. Sigh...

Yes, once again I am back at school. Since I was starting to fall asleep studying at home, I made myself come back. But let's look at the bright side. At least I'm in the chemistry building and not in the library again. I'm a firm believer that the library has full power to numb brains and devour souls.

Tonight as I was parking my car I think I finally lost my mind. I was actually contemplating spending the night here. In fact I still am. There's a wonderful room with very comfortable couches and I wouldn't have to waste time getting ready in the morning. If I was thinking of such things when I left my house, I would have packed a toothbrush and a change of clothes. But alas, I wasn't thinking of such things. I just don't know if I can actually bring myself to such a low, pathetic level.

No worries though, I'm sure to regain my sanity tomorrow after "Hell Tuesday" is over.

No comments: